This update on meetings was sent to all Amway ABOs in UK/ROI - looks like Amway are listening to the leaders in the field and working with them to get the right solutions while still regulating for the good of the business as a whole.
I am happy to announce and implement a revised and updated ASA Meetings & Events Policy.
This revision of the Policy will be effective as of 1st February 2009 and applies to all ABO Meetings and Events in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
The revised ASA Meetings & Events Policy and the related documents are now available online: Business Information> Library> Legal Documents & Contracts under Meeting Policy Documents.
The main changes have been highlighted below:
* Simplification of the authorisation process
* Introduction of 1 page forms at each stage of the authorisation process
* Acceptance of block bookings in advance
* Inclusion of the expenditure on hiring flip charts/projectors and the expenditure on petrol as part of the running costs of meetings.
* Losses may be offset against profits made within the same month
* Incidental profits/losses may be rolled over to the next month
If you require any further information, please contact us on 01908 629400.
Thank you for your attention.
General Manager & Director, Amway UK and RoI
What is Network Marketing:
This is a great question because there are a lot of misconceptions out there. Basically Network Marketing is the movement of goods & services through a combination of manufacturers, sevice providers and self employed people/business owners in order to sell those goods & services to an end user.